CISP is committed to maintaining the privacy of our customers. We protect your personal information as well as provide additional protections about how you use your services.
A copy of our user acceptance and acceptable use policy. Terms and Conditions also included in this PDF.
We value your privacy with us. We have established a firm statement to demonstrate our commitment to privacy and protections of all who visit CISP websites.
CISP is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and our facility is 100% tobacco free.
Senior Network Infrastructure Engineer
CISP, a leader in the Wholesale ISP industry, has an excellent opportunity for you if you’re looking for new challenges and a fast-paced environment. We believe that offering new and exciting challenges to our talented team of individuals permits us to continually grow to higher levels whereby allowing us to offer new and improved products to our customers. We are a small company but with a large server environment. We focus on the highest level of availability in our industry. If you’re weary of the limitations and red tape in your current environment, join our cutting-edge technology company and enjoy our clean, pleasant, suburban Toledo setting. We offer a complete benefits package. Whether you already have your CCIE or are working toward it, reap the benefits of personal satisfaction while working with high end equipment not found in most enterprise environments.
- The Senior Network Infrastructure Engineer will provide design, analysis, and implementation of Routing, switching and security solutions.
- Provide support 7x24x365 and ensure 7x24x365 availability.
- Identify possible cause of known issues and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Provide network troubleshooting assistance, review, validation, and implementation strategies
- Produce network diagrams, and detailed documentation
- Provide technical support to lower-level Network Infrastructure Engineer
- Emergency response to technical issues as needed
- Security/Vulnerability assessment
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to be a team player
- Strong written and oral skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Minimum of five years of experience working with Cisco Solutions (Catalyst, ISR / ASR, Nexus, and ASA)
- Extensive knowledge of Cisco Enterprise class switches, routers, WAPs and firewalls
- Strong knowledge of Arista EOS / Route and Switch
- Strong knowledge of automation platforms, IPAM, and CVS (Ansible Tower, Netbox, GitHub)
- Strong knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Jinja, Bash, and Perl)
- Strong knowledge of WLAN
- Strong knowledge of Site-to-Site and Remote Access VPN (IKEv1IKEv2, IPsec, L2TP, PPTP, OpenVNP, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of IP routing protocols (IGRP, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, ISIS, and MPLS)
- VoIP design and implementation experience is desired.
- Strong knowledge of IEEE 802.1q (including VLAN implementation, trunking and inter-VLAN routing)
- Extensive knowledge of network security
- Strong Knowledge of content switching
- Strong Knowledge of Cisco load balancing
- Strong knowledge of Linux (Redhat / CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, etc)
- Strong knowledge of VMware / ESXi
- General best practices for maintaining network functionality
CCNP with relevant work experience
Send resume with salary history to HR@cisp.com
Tier 2 technical support
CISP is a local colocation and Internet company that provides phone support for desktop, mobile and tablets to a nationwide customer base, which takes pride in promoting heavily from within. We are currently accepting applications for immediate placement of entry level Support Technicians.
Applicants must have weekend and evening availability.
Candidates should possess a working knowledge of Windows 10, Apple OS, Android, basic networking, and web and email configuration. Skills that are not necessary, but helpful, would include Linux Office and 365 knowledge.
- Answering incoming calls, emails and tickets.
- Updating existing tickets
- Communicating updates and fixes to customers
- Providing remote hand support for customers and CISP engineers
- Break/fix troubleshooting of various systems
- Monitoring systems and alerting on call personal of issues
- Touring the facilities to look for issues.
- Lite cleaning
Candidates must have the following attributes:
- Sense of urgency when working on issues
- The ability to research issues
- The ability to document new information
- Strong communication skills
- A sense of professionalism
- A strong break/fix bent on troubleshooting
- Self motivation
Under the direction of the Helpdesk Manager, provides I.T. support including installation, configuration, maintenance, and repair of computers, application software, network devices, and peripherals. This position answers support calls and responds to emails and trouble tickets.
- Provide I.T. help desk support and resolve tech issues efficiently and accurately, with an emphasis on great customer service. Close all tickets upon completion after recording problem found, action taken, and follow-up work required.
- Both provide remote assistance and travel on-site to customer locations as needed
- Diagnose and fix computer hardware, software, and system configuration problems. Perform all diagnostics, installation, and quality checks following established procedures.
- Build PC images, clone hard drives, upgrade software, apply patches, add devices to the network, field deploy hardware and application software, test, and update documentation.
- Provide installation and support for the latest Windows and Mac OS, O365, Adobe products, common web browsers, web applications, Line-of-Business software, etc.
- Help to maintain and organize all IT assets. Makes sure assets are properly tagged, recorded, and accounted for. Assists in the removal of all retired assets scheduled to be decommissioned.
- Perform preventative and routine software and hardware maintenance as required
- Work with Engineering on testing, projects, or when escalation is required
- Problem-solving and diagnostic skills relative to troubleshooting and repairing computer hardware, software, and system configuration settings including but not limited to network log-on, authentication, TCP/IP, internet connection setup and Wi-Fi, VPN connections, network printing, basics of Window Group policies, Outlook configuration, and mapping network drives.
- Basic familiarity with Active Directory including joining a computer to the domain, adding and removing users, permissions/access to network resources, password resets. Adding and removing mailboxes in Microsoft Exchange and configuring in Outlook or on mobile devices.
- Communication and listening skills necessary to assist with hardware, software, and technology-related issues.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to interact professionally with customer end users possessing various levels of hardware and software knowledge.
- Ability to be self-directed, organized, detail-oriented, trustworthy, reliable, good work ethic, accountable, and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain data security procedures and confidentiality.
- Two (2) years of prior I.T. help desk experience preferred.
- Following certs are preferred but not required: CompTIA’s A+ or Network+ Certification, any Operating System Certification (Windows, Mac, or Linux)
- Valid driver’s license and transportation as needed are required.
- Clean driving record.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
- Frequent off-site travel is required with company vehicle.
- Evening/weekend are part of the regular schedule.
- Physical Demands: Frequent reaching, stooping, bending, crouching and lifting, pushing/pulling, and handling of objects weighing up to 50 pounds. Use of tools and equipment required for diagnostics, repair, installation, and maintenance of tech equipment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Pay $14/hr
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
We do background checks and drug screening.